Saturday, December 30, 2006

Backbeat in the Saddle, Already??




And it's not even 2007 yet! I must say I think I am recovering much more quickly than I expected from the tizzy of Open Heart Farm Season 2006.

Although a friend of ours waxed long wonderful and woozy (at a Holiday Party) about how she liked to look at seed catalogs in the bathtub on cold winter days - I couldn't go that far, not even with the Baker Creek or Turtle Tree, and not just because we don't have a bathtub.

BUT! Winter continues to be welcome, the Solstice did seem to be a turning of something and not necessarily a point but a point of view? and farmer me is not weary but merely undone, holing up a bit yes but for a building back of up something involving dipping back into the revolution as is appropriate...we're all willing waiting and wanting to see how it goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home