Wednesday, March 01, 2006

lenny bruce and the booda in you

Does everyone know Booda? I bet you don't! Hopefully we'll have a picture of him up here in the near future.

As per Lenny Bruce, I have to say that I am so much more impressed with him as viewed on my TV screen, rather than from my sessions of listening to taped recordings of his stand-up. He falls out of all tv-format-boundaries, really. Well, that was 1950 or -60-something. He has absolutely no persona. Which is an incredibly attractive way of being to me now since I'm serving food again part-time. My persona is not only rather ineffective but is involuntary and makes me exhausted. Lenny Bruce became Jude Law in a dream last night and he had tall tall kitchen ceilings and his kitchen cabinets had writing all over them, in blue ball-point pen. He was the embodiment of equanimity, I guess, and I think I was being allowed to live there.

I hope this post doesn't scare away potential CSA members! Josh! You have authority to delete or edit as you see necessary!

1 Comments:

Blogger he who is known as sefton said...

http://thumbsnap.com/v/crurT3tm.jpg

Maybe, just maybe, you're wondering how come you're so privileged as to receive this communiqué. Well, answer is simple, thanks to http://search.blogger.com/?ui=blg&q=Lenny+Bruce, I found the u.r.l to your website.

After perusing your website, I conjectured you'd be interested in my post titled, "sweetest nookie". In this post, you'll find some notions about how Lenny, were he around today, might comment about the recent kerfuffle in the Middle East.

Anyway, you'll find the hyperlink to the post just below

toodles

http://hewhoisknownassefton.blogspot.com/2006/08/sweetest-nookie.html

4:49 AM, August 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home