Wednesday, March 01, 2006

lenny bruce and the booda in you

Does everyone know Booda? I bet you don't! Hopefully we'll have a picture of him up here in the near future.

As per Lenny Bruce, I have to say that I am so much more impressed with him as viewed on my TV screen, rather than from my sessions of listening to taped recordings of his stand-up. He falls out of all tv-format-boundaries, really. Well, that was 1950 or -60-something. He has absolutely no persona. Which is an incredibly attractive way of being to me now since I'm serving food again part-time. My persona is not only rather ineffective but is involuntary and makes me exhausted. Lenny Bruce became Jude Law in a dream last night and he had tall tall kitchen ceilings and his kitchen cabinets had writing all over them, in blue ball-point pen. He was the embodiment of equanimity, I guess, and I think I was being allowed to live there.

I hope this post doesn't scare away potential CSA members! Josh! You have authority to delete or edit as you see necessary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home