Sunday, February 05, 2006

rd's up

Josh, the blog is superb, thanks for all of your work.

Speaking of work...everything I write today starts out like a dirty joke and that has quite a bit to do with I suspect our having watched a full hour of them courtesy of Bryan. Thanks Bryan! Gilbert Gottfried brightened up my afternoon yesterday as I ironed my shirt for work last night. (Bryan sent to us a media influx from Amazon - more Lenny Bruce, one deep and dark marriage of pathos and laffs, and the Gilbert Gottfried dvd.)


The Aristocrats! Get it!?!?

Kitty and I got our pictures taken today for the first time in our first Burlington home. Maybe they'll get on the site soon. Not my department today.

Am humming. I slung stuffed steaks and salmons the past 36 hours straight, a triple double plus shift, and am enjoying a worky hangover, simply feel muscly and clean and cozy and cash-flush (no drinking involved in this one). Josh and I discovered Myer's Bagels on Pine Street and took advantage today. Yummy goods and coffee, quote unquote Montreal-style bagles. Whatever! Yums.

Could I be more inane? I FINALLY SAW TODD HAYNES' SUPERSTAR! YEA! Who cares? Well I must recommend it, but good luck finding it out there in TV land.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rachie and Josh!
I'm so happy to find your blog. I've been looking for it. I looked under Pink Clouds and josh and Josh May and all sorts of other tries but couldn't find it. About ten days ago, Bryan and I were talking on the phone and simultaneously looking for your blog. We couldn't find it.
So here it is!
It looks sooooo nice.

Rachie, I think you wanted me to post that address list to the blog, but I can't really find a command that lets me do that. I will keep looking.

Time to get ready for class.
xoxoxo

8:54 AM, February 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home