Friday, February 03, 2006

contact info

for anyone wanting to reach us, whether it be to buy a share of the CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) [note: CSA has become a noun], or who is interested in volunteering at the farm itself, or you name the reason, our email address is openheartfarm@yahoo.com, and it is probably the best way to get in touch with is re farm stuff. Also you shouldn't hesitate to engage the blog, which as I might have mentioned is wide open for commenting, are you wanting to know when the cucumbers are ready, what about something else. I don't know what you want to know but I sure want to know what you want to know and surely any other viewer of the blog might too, and might even have an answer if I didn't. Let's just say there's a lot of possiblities.

Oh! I forgot to bring pictures of Rachel and I doing farm work at Quail Hill, the CSA we worked at for three years on Long Island, so next time.

If you were a fan of Pink Clouds sorry for any repeated info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home