Thursday, February 02, 2006


Open Heart Farm is a CSA / Market Operation in Burlington, Vermont. A crop list is coming soon, for those interested or just those curious or those who like to make comments etc. I will inevitably be working out the kinks in the old blog for a while, like how to get the pictures where I want them, or get them to show up at all. That is an old story, for those of you familiar with the first incarnation of this: Pink Clouds Farm.

Yesterday night our logo was developed, tho some final touches are still on the way, I suspect.

There are some hopefully helpful or fun links there on the side, surely Rachel and I will add as we find more.

I hesitate to do too much here, in this first post, in the way of total explanation, -
Sufficient to say we got our seed orders from Johnny's and Kitazawa today. Kitazawa is providing some of the exciting asian greens (chrysanthemum, mustard, boc choi, napa cabbage), along with other veges such as millionaire, a variety of asian eggplant
, suhyo long cukes, and many others. We will be having many of the classic heirlooms too, worry not!

More later, as the library is about to close and I want to publish this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RD, I love your Open Heart logo, very cool. Te

6:03 PM, March 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home