Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Admin + 2013 Brochure

Seed ordering is obviously exciting.  But this time of year there is also a lot of other admin work.  Truth is, I kinda get into it, it almost seems like the "natural" thing to be doing in the winter at this point (it's been my cycle for the past 8 years).  What are some of these fun tasks: taxes (expenses mostly, which help me understand the business a bit better), figure out what the add-ons will be for this year (boy am I excited about this years: eggs right from the Intervale, Does Leap goat cheese (feta, here we come), and an expanded O Bread share including baguettes.  Then there is ordering things that are not seeds like remay, cheep cheep (dried chicken manure), etc, and meetings for markets and restaurants that we work with. 

All that plus getting out new site up and running, or rather having someone get it up and running since I don't have those skills.  I did get our brochure up, so you can access it from here, but without the paypal part, which will hopefully be ready in a week or two. 

Anyways, as I said I actually get excited about getting all of my ducks in a row, so that when the tractor hits the ground, everything else is set up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home