Friday, January 28, 2011

21st Century Farming / Here is the 2011 brochure

Well, I just created my own website.  I know, you all have been doing it for years, but thanks to my friend Ben who recommended google, and I guess thanks to google for making everything possible for free.  I mean, what do those guys not do.  Grow vegetables, I guess.  Not yet anyway.  All of this was necessitated by the continued shrinking capabilities of the Intervale Center, who used to host the brochure.  But let's rather thank them for helping me become self-sufficient in a new way. 

Here is a link to the brochure.  You may have to download, then print.  Slightly less efficient, but still works.


Looking at the Stella Natura calendar this weekend to see which will be the first days of seeding.  For more info on that look back to posts of the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home