No one responded with a scape recipe, but I have a general CSA meal helper: pizza. We often buy dough either frozen or not from City Market or Leonardos. It is cheap and freezable, which makes it a great fall-back. There are obviously a wide range of things you can do here, and somebody surely has said it before, the dough is just the canvas and you are the artists. Some Pizzas recently made at our house: spinach and asian eggplant (which is great for this as it holds together really well) and yellow squash, chard, garlic scapes. In all cases this is my basic recipe:
1. Toss out dough onto oiled cookie sheet (I really do try to spin it, it makes for the thinnest best pizza)
2. Bake in Oven on 425 for 7-10 mins
3. Lightly saute the veggies you want
4. First add sauce if desired, then your vegetables, then your cheese or cheeses.
5. Put back in at 425 for 7-10 mins, or until cheese just starts to brown.
Enjoy, and see you soon, yeah for rain!